It's one of the worst of its kind. You join for friendship and chat and quickly realize you just walked back into time when you learned all about the bully kids on the playground.
Don't bother the moderators with your complaints. They will not only ignore it, they will encourage it against you! Want to challenge this or try and go above their heads? You won't be signing back in to see the result. They deactivate accounts every day to keep their numbers low, but "agreeable".
Many long time regulars have left on their own in the last year since the worst was put in charge. Many others were deactivated without cause, the moderators bragging that they were only "troublemakers" or "socks".
Don't take this review or any review to make up your mind. Go through some of the posts. Look for moderators Darkest Serenity and Platinum. Their writings and interactions will give you an insight. Check out StarzAbove, dd_ixon, MarkyMark, and Tiffanee. They are some of the most toxic and tasteless, but certainly not all that will leave you shaking your head and wanting to run far away from the drama.
Word of advice? If you are someone new and they don't know you from the past, use great care expressing an opinion and do not question anything about the site or the crazy antics of the very active moderators! You may last a week or two if you "behave" as Platinum likes to tell all his newcomers. You will swear you are sitting in the principal's office for something serious if you do decide to not go along with the general opinion(s) of the moderators' clique.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I am member of the Find A Grave forums, but probably not for much longer. On September 26, 2009, under the thread: Subject line reaction was the following joke:..."
- "A while back my upline leader from Uinvest wanted to get me into Telexfree. After some research I saw this program was not kosher as they are paying old members..."
- "A friend had invited me to check out the site and my stay was brief, as was his. This is a very hostile environment from the first time logging..."
- "I ordered this for a 5 year old child's birthday. The item arrived weeks later - nowhere did it disclose on the site that it was coming from CHINA by..."
- "I have bought a few items from Everbuying, and had no problems. I bought a cheap tablet and a couple of case covers for my cellphones, and that was it...."
- "Every Ulta that my mother and I have been to has been a very poor experience in terms of customer service. Everyone has the personality of a potato. They are..."