1.4
Style and Design

A friend had invited me to check out the site and my stay was brief, as was his.

This is a very hostile environment from the first time logging in until I decided to leave. There seems to be a lot of fighting with the moderators with each other about new members. Some moderators seem welcoming, others not so.

I was appalled at what hostility is allowed from some of the other members in how new people are treated. They are not only accused of being other former members, they are being told to leave! None of these new members have said or done anything to warrant this sort of harassment.

I took a screenshot at what is being posted today and no administrator is removing it. See below;

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "warning to others to not engage". Linda_Z is overall dissatisfied with Amirite and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about a product or service at Amirite was moderators, drama and psychotic members , but reviewer liked page layout. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Amirite.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Media category for more informed decision or compare Amirite to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Amirite?

Comments

This review was written by someone who breached Amirite's Terms and conditions and is making a false review. The user was banned for bullying. We have strict controls on Amirite.com and don't tolerate any nonsense or breach of rules.

We treat all users fairly.

I joined and was deactivated FOR NO REASON!!!!!!!i don't know what i did wrong.

i posted questions about halloween and spiders and found my account deactivated. lots of people gave answers to my questions. no reason was given at all!!!!!!!!! WHY DOES A SITE DEACTIVATE NEW PEOPLE???

it says i was only allowed one account.

i never had any!!!!does anybody know who i can talk to????

to FOOTLOOSE Avon Lake, Ohio, United States #1233788

You can't talk to anyone.Once you create an account, you are deactivated the minute that one of the five paranoid members reports you as a sock.

Platinum, Starzabove, Gun, Tiffanee and the *** Markymark. If ANY of those five report you, you are finished.

Amirite, however, will keep your posts and comments active to give the illusion of high membership It's a farce.There are only about 15 - 20 active members on Amirite.

to Anonymous Avon Lake, Ohio, United States #1233791

*The l-l0M0 Markymark.

to Anonymous #1295214

Avon lake anonymous is Remy.

to Anonymous #1295378

Hi Remy. Still being a dip s h i t, I see.

to Anonymous #1310614

I thought Remy was in prison. Did she get out? lol lol

RSigul
to FOOTLOOSE #1361316

I had the same thing happen to me.

I just signed up and only have one account. I don't know what in the *** they're talking about.

I just had a comment removed because of : "Cheek".I saw nothing in the rules about cheek.

Another of Serenity's made up rules to protect her five friends.Gun, Tiff, Starz, Marky, and Platinum.

Avon Lake, Ohio, United States #1227258

I joined Amirite and was immediately attacked by someone called Gun with rudeness and extreme profanity.Moderator Darkest Serenity said if I didn't like it, I should use the profanity filter or leave the site.

I guess she didn't know that rudeness and abuse is against the rules, but she said "Oh that's just Gun".

No, she knew, but lets her friends slide.Who needs Amirite and their ilk?