Update by user Feb 17

I closed my account with Amirite in January.Because of my review here, my account was reactivated without my consent or request and promptly "suspended".

I've never been suspended from some place after having closed my account.Have you?

Update by user Feb 10

I left this site in early January 2018. I wrote reviews here and responded to many comments regarding the site, Amirite.com.I was just informed my account was suspended as of Feb 3, 2018.No mean feat considering I closed my account and have not returned.

Original review posted by user Jul 26, 2016

Take every review you read with a grain of salt. Is every website a bastion of peace and harmony? No, and as long as it's people that are on them, they won't be.

Amirite.com has good points and bad. Am I going to give you a laundry list of pros and cons? No, I suggest you visit the sites and make up your own mind.

I will say, based on the writing style and phrases used, I can tell who most of the negative reviews and comments are coming from and they were indeed kicked off for causing trouble (one was even a moderator).

So go yourself, not just to this site, but any site. As with all things, the decision should be yours alone.

This reviewer shared experience about "it's better than anything else i've found." and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Gun is overall satisfied with Amirite. The most disappointing about a product or service at Amirite was i did not like all the questions nor all the people , but reviewer liked i like most of the questions and people. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Amirite.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Media category for more informed decision or compare Amirite to other companies on our site.

Comments

Clearly a false review here because the user is angry they were banned!

maybe stop trying to defame other sites and stick to the rules!

Amirite

This review was written by someone who breached Amirite's Terms and conditions and is making a false review.The user was banned for bullying.

We have strict controls on Amirite.com and don't tolerate any nonsense or breach of rules.

All ads are by Google Adsense which have secure parameters.

We treat all users fairly.

Gun
to Amirite #1423202

You realize the review was not negative, right?

#1193018

I just got kicked out for posting nothing wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You answered my post to (Gun).

Why can't I sign back on??? I didn't post any bad words or say bad things.......at all! Who can I complain to?

I don't see anything I wrote.If I ddi something wrong wouldn't they tell me first?

I give Amirite zero stars!!!!!!!!!!

to Firefly #1193174

Well that's Weird , left you a comment Firefly hours ago

either to use CONTACT US on the Amirite page or to let me know your User name and I can go straight to Administration and get you back in if you wish and it disappeared because it just sounds like a glitch to me

to Darkest_Serenity #1193240

That is my screen name.Firefly.

I made this accoutn last night and even put up some posts about bungee jumping and other things. Gun was on my posts and so were Tiffany.

I can't remember who else.but everybody got along with me.

to Darkest_Serenity Southend, Southend-On-Sea, United Kingdom #1194767

My bet is, is that you did nothing for this member. She isn't from the Sodadead club.

to Baron #1195071

She tried

to Darkest_Serenity #1233793

LOLZ!!! What a bunch of Bull$h!t.

to Firefly #1193382

That seems to happen a lot around there.